Motorcycle insurance in Casselberry, FL isn’t just smart — it is a legal requirement.
There are actually a number of distinct sorts of coverage from which you can choose. These kinds of coverages may include
- Coverage Against Property Damage Liability
- Insurance Against Bodily Injury Liability
- Protection Against Drivers Who Aren’t Insured
- Comprehensive Insurance
For bikes that are financed or leased, a full coverage policy is sometimes a requirement.
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Guidelines
In the state of Florida, liability is the obligatory type of motorcycle insurance. Liability coverage safeguards you economically when you’re found to be guilty for injuries or damages to a 3rd party.
- Bodily Injury Liability Limit for Single Individual: $10,000
- Bodily Injury Liability Limit for All Parties: $20,000
- Property Damage Liability Limit: $10,000
Keep in mind that basic motorcycle liability insurance coverage doesn’t insure you, the the machine being ridden, or anyone riding two-up – only your legal vulnerability.