Florida offers some fantastic roads. But don’t forget, if you want to enjoy the Sunshine State on two-wheels, you have to maintain motorcycle insurance coverage. After all, it’s required by law. At Florida Motorcycle Insurance, we work tirelessly to get you insured at a rate you can afford. Our team has many years of experience in the insurance market, and we have proven relationships to make it simpler, easier, and more cost-effective to insure your bike. Beginning your Cocoa, FL motorcycle insurance comparison is a snap. Submit your zip code to get started.
There are numerous distinct sorts of coverage that insurance specialists recommend highly. Such protections consist of:
- Protection Against Property Damage Liability
- Protection Against Bodily Injury Liability
- Protection Against Motorists Who Aren’t Insured
- Comprehensive Protection
Remember, if your bike is financed or leased, you may be expected to have a comprehensive motorcycle insurance policy in Cocoa, FL. Check with your finance company or dealer for more information.
Motorcycle Insurance Liability Limits
Florida has regulations prescribing the sum of liability you must possess.
- $10,000: bodily injury liability maximum for a single person getting injured in an accident
- $20,000: bodily injury liability maximum for injuries to all parties in a single collision
- $10,000: property-damage liability maximum for one accident
Don’t forget that basic motorcycle liability insurance doesn’t cover you, the the motorbike, or anyone riding two-up. Nope, it only covers your legal exposure.