Motorcycle insurance in New Port Richey, FL is not only a good idea — it is a legal requirement.
In the case of motorcycle insurance in New Port Richey, there are a variety of assorted types of policies from which you can choose. Such coverages can consist of
- Insurance Against Property Damage Liability
- Coverage Against Bodily Injury Liability
- Insurance Against Motorists Without Insurance
- Comprehensive Coverage
For bikes that are financed or leased, full coverage motorcycle insurance is often a requirement. Check with your lender for details.
Florida Minimum Requirements For Motorcycle Insurance
The state of Florida has legislation prescribing the minimum degree of maximum liability you must maintain.
- $10,000: bodily injury liability maximum for anyone injured in a crash
- $20,000: bodily injury liability maximum for personal injuries to all parties in one incident
- $10,000: property-damage liability maximum for one accident
Remember that standard motorcycle liability insurance coverage does not safeguard you, the the motorbike, or a passenger. Nope, liability insurance only covers your legal risk.