Motorcycle insurance in Delray Beach, Florida is not just a wise idea — it is a legal requirement.
In the case of motorcycle insurance in Delray Beach, you’ll find a number of assorted types of coverage from which you can choose. Such protections normally include:
- Bodily Injury Liability
- Property Damage Liability Limit
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage
- Collision Coverage
- Comprehensive Coverage
For motorcycles that are financed or leased, a full coverage policy is normally required.
State Minimums For Motorcycle Insurance
In the state of Florida, liability coverage is the mandatory kind of motorcycle insurance. Liability insurance shields you economically when you’re judged at fault for injuries or destruction to a 3rd party.
- $10,000: bodily injury liability maximum for anyone getting injured in an accident
- $20,000: bodily injury liability maximum for injuries to all people in one crash
- $10,000: property-damage liability maximum for a single accident
Remember that basic motorcycle liability coverage isn’t going to cover the motorcyclist, the bike, or anyone riding two-up. It just covers your legal risk.